First Contact Physiotherapist Specialist service


Do you have a sprain, strain, muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness or back pain? You could see a specialist physiotherapist instead of your GP. Ring the surgery as usual and ask about the service, you may need to describe the problem to ensure that the physiotherapist is the right person to see. 


The Friends and Family Test (FFT)

The NHS wants to ensure that you have the best possible experience of care and the FFT is a way of gathering your feedback about this experience and helping drive improvement in NHS services. If you would like to take part in the FFT please visit the Friends and Family Test age on the left hand side of the home page.