Do you look after someone who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems?
Carers Support Wiltshire may be able to offer the following services and support:
- FREE and confidential conversation with a support worker providing information, advice and emotional support
- Sign posting, and where appropriate referral to other organisations for issues such as benefits
- Reduce isolation by putting you in touch with other carers for mutual support
- Opportunities to take a break with an outing, activity or therapy section
- Opportunity for training such as stress management and first aid
- Someone to listen
Please visit Carers Support Website www.carersinwiltshire.co.uk for full details.
Carers Support Wiltshire can also give support to Young Carers between the ages of 5 and 18.
Please visit their Website and click on ‘Young Carers’ in the top right of the screen for further information.
Also from their website, if you are a Young Adult Carer aged between 18 and 25 you can access YAC BOOK – an online community and resource centre designed especially for Young Adult Carers.
If you are not in contact with Carers Support Wiltshire and would like to receive specific help and advice on caring issues from a support worker or would just like to receive their newsletter, please complete the form below.