Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Due to COVID-19, online booking services and in-person patient registrations are currently suspended.
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for Online Services
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
Online services provide patients with access to their medical records and a direct method of contacting us, all within one service. Using the service will help you to manage your own health and access healthcare features whenever you need to.
Want to be setup?
To sign up for online services you’ll need to visit us. You can visit any of our surgeries and ask to be registered for the service. You’ll need to provide some ID. If you have already signed up for SystmOnline services, there is no need to re-register. There’s an airmid app available for iOS and Android devices – click the buttons bellow to visit the app stores. If you want some help or more information about airmid, click on the airmid logo to the right to visit their website. We are happy to give one-to-one training with patients who are keen to get online.
Please note that SystmOne services are not available abroad.