Salaried GP (4-6 sessions)
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to welcome a salaried GP to join our experienced and supportive team.
- We pride ourselves on providing high quality, patient-centred care with a strong team-working ethos.
- Friendly, progressive, and flexible.
- Remote working considered for part of sessional commitment.
- Flexible session times considered on discussion.
- Encouragement to develop areas of interest in line with the practice needs.
- Dedicated weekly admin time for each GP.
- Daily coffee and learning time.
- Weekly practice meeting and regular CPD sessions.
- Geared towards reducing GP workload with support from an experienced and dedicated Leadership and admin team that includes IT lead, Medical Secretaries and a Data/Workflow team.
- A range of clinical support staff including an experienced Nurse Team, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Paramedics, Health Care Assistants and Phlebotomists.
- Training practice with two educational supervisors.
- Retainer or Fellowship GP applicants considered.
- Active part of the strong and cohesive Chippenham, Corsham and Box Primary Care Network (PCN) circa 60,000 patients.
- Expanding PCN employed staff, currently including First Contact Physiotherapists, a Clinical Pharmacy team and a Living Well Team including Social Prescribers, Physician Associates and Care Coordinators.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Our purpose-built practice is in the beautiful town of Corsham, 9 miles from the City of Bath, on the edge of the Cotswolds, with easy access to the M4.
Competitive rate of pay dependant on skills and experience.
Remote working considered for part of sessional commitment.
Flexible session times considered on discussion.
Free Staff Parking.
Practice information on request.
For an informal discussion or visit please contact Rhonda Ward Practice Manager on 01249717029.
If you want to apply for this position, please send your CV with covering letter to Mrs Rhonda WARD, The Porch Surgery, Beechfield Road Corsham Wiltshire SN139DL or email: Rhonda.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing date 30 September 2022)
Please note that early closure of this job ad may occur if suitable applications are received.